Monday, February 6, 2017

Your Regularly Scheduled Injustice Gamer Posts will resume soon....

Good and brave readers, I apologize for the silence of the last week here on the blog. I have been dealing with recovery from an injury, and most of my energies have gone to work and recovery. Yes, you may have seen me on twitter and possibly facebook, but those I can accomplish on my phone. I will not submit this to that. I purposely do not have internet at home, as I will spend far too much time wastefully online, and not accomplish good things like reading.

Thank you for your patience. I have the next set of quick reviews started, and will hopefully have a new full review up before the week is out. I'm also considering doing a few posts on comics adapted from works on the Appendix N list, and some others that fit those molds. Past that, we shall see...


When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment