Friday, November 24, 2017

Missed a few KS comics worth a look yesterday.

I got reminded of one in particular earlier today by Jon Del Arroz. I knew I'd only looked at one tab, the "graphic novel", and forgot there was at least one decent looking project in the "comic books" section.

Also know that Kickstarter doesn't sort by length of project, and there's been a bit of theft from and by comics creators. Please do some research on their past if you want to back, I'm not going to discuss that more here.

This is the one I forgot: Q-Ball #1: Honestly this looks really cool, I just don't like the pricing for physical. If you like martial arts books, seriously. Take a look.

Now for a more odd sf book: Gone: It looks like it could be interesting, but it is not action packed. I'd say more a conceptual mystery tale.

Deathworlds 1: billed as The Divine Comedy by way of Robinson Crusoe, I would be tempted. Again, I'm not a fan of the pricing here.

And now for the bizarre fun story

Sharks on a Train: Oh man. We got a superspy adventure, with a brain in a jar, lovely dames, and oh yeah, a GUN THAT SHOOTS SHARKS(I think). At least that's what it looks like. I will comment on these guys as project runners, as I can. They deliver. And the pricing is ok, 5 for softcover, 14 for hardcover. IF somebody has a HUGE budget and wants to do film, um yeah that's here too, for the low price of $999.  PLEASE.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment