Monday, October 31, 2016

A Halloween Treat

Dawn Witzke published a second Halloween story today on her website. Last year, she published one on Liberty Island for their Halloween contest. Please, fierce reader, go and read these treats at your leisure.

For those not in the know, Dawn is working on several books currently. She is however, more known (for now) for the book covers she's been doing, getting a bit better each time. She's done a fair number of covers for Declan Finn's work, including the new Codename: Unsub, which I'll get to as soon as I'm done with Nick Cole's new book. Yes, I'm telegraphing some reviews. I DON'T CARE.

Dawn, I love these little treats.  Please keep them up; I have a hard time passing on a new take on an old story that works.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment