Monday, August 29, 2016

Quick Kickstarter Post

Firstly, a couple of interesting games, one of which is in its last day.

Final Act- This is a 2player tank warfare game, designed by a tank commander. This looks pretty cool, and while I'm not backing it(I have plenty of good 2player games), some of my readers might.

Word Domination- I'm recommending this because of the hybrid play involving a word game and a risk like game. If you have friends/loved ones that like word games, but not games with lots going on, this could be a good middle ground for you. In the same vein as Paperback, which I find in some ways to be one of the most interesting deck building games.

Some reading materials covered before(I haven't seen anything new that looked as interesting):
Cirsova magazine is still a bit shy of its funding level for issues 3 and 4. This is good stuff, and I'm wanting to get more of "My Name is John Carter". Good, solid, regressive SFF here.

Starship Grifters by Robert Kroese is going to get expanded, which is good news. The more entertaining SFF succeeds, the more we'll get, and this is top notch parody SFF.

I'm not telling anyone to back a project, but there is some interesting stuff here, and I think it deserves a look.


When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment