Monday, February 1, 2016

Delayed post, but here's a preview...

I attended a local con this weekend and had a blast. I'm still exhausted, and didn't have time for plotting out the post I'd like to do this week. I'll try to get it in on Wednesday.

In the meantime, here's what I'm planning: First, a series on environmentalism in boardgames. I've already gathered some games to post about, and I shall discuss where environmentalism fits in the game(is it just pasted on theme, or is there a mechanical reflection). These posts will also discuss the accuracy of the mentioned topic in reality(is the depiction accurate, or propaganda?) There will within this series be two interviews, the earlier one being with Nat Levan, designer of the upcoming New Bedford, and finishing out the series with one with Kyle Gabhart, designer of Arctic Scavengers, which will transition to the next series.

If you have any suggestions about which games to discuss in the first series, please post them in the comments, or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment