Monday, January 2, 2017

Vox's Three Laws on Display

Over this New Year's weekend, I was made aware of a SJW by the name of Rex Douglas Stock, @RexDouglasStock on Twitter. I was on my phone at the time, and don't have a screencap of the tweet he deleted that brought him to my attention. But, the tweet was a photo comparison of the Romanov family of Nicolas II to the Trump family. I replied,  with this, and his subsequent reply:

Sorry about the blank space. But, the word may, like the word allegedly, clearly means that I am uncertain. I do not know the man's mind. Or rather, I don't know it well.  I do know he is hateful from these tweets:


He also messaged me before blocking me. Here's the message:
Please note, earlier, I did not claim anything. I simply advocated that in his comparison of the Trumps to the Romanovs, that the FBI might have cause to investigate him. I would state the same for his posts regarding others that he has apparently wished dead.  The Romanovs, of course, were killed during the Boshevik revolution in Russia, putting the Communist Party in control. Mr. Stock appears to be cut from the same thuggish cloth as the Bolsheviks, in his desire to see his enemies dead.

I have no such desire here. Mr. Stock did me the honor of lumping me together with Mike Cernovich in one tweet, and @andieiam in another. Both of these accounts have far more followers than I, and I have a measure of respect for most of their opinions. As a matter of fact, he has an order of magnitude more followers than I, so why would he take such measures to silence me? I should be seen as no threat whatsoever, unless I am close to the truth.  So brave, he has to threaten with libel when the word may is used.

I will not retract. This man has posted vicious statements. He believes the Virginia grid was hacked; it wasn't. He believes the government needs to protect us from Russian hackers, when the law states that companies and groups are not only responsible for their security, but liable for insufficient security. Quit while you're behind, Mr. Stock. I shall pray for you to see truth, and repent.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.





No comments:

Post a Comment